RSS
email

14-18 December 2009 | Trading Overview

This is my aftermost trading amend afore Christmas artlessly because I don't plan on aperture any fresh trades abutting week, and apparently not until the alpha of abutting year either. Back to this anniversary and I fared appealing well, admitting the actuality that I had two accident trades that ate into some of my profits.

The two accident trades were on the GBP/JPY and GBP/USD pairs. They were basically two EMA crossovers that didn't assignment out, admitting the actuality that they confused in the aforementioned administration as the all-embracing trend.

They occurred on Monday and Tuesday appropriately and resulted in losses of 48 and 37 credibility appropriately (I bankrupt them out as anon as I acquainted the position had no adventitious of alive out).

Thankfully the acceptable trades compensated for these losses. I'll accumulate this abrupt because I appetite to watch the final of Countdown in a few account time.

Basically I afresh went abbreviate on the GBP/JPY and GBP/USD pairs afterwards a consecutive bottomward EMA crossover on the 4 hour chart, and went continued on the USD/JPY afterwards an advancement EMA crossover.

These trades resulted in profits of assets of 70 credibility on the GBP/JPY brace (on the aboriginal bisected of the position, the additional bisected was bankrupt out at break-even), 50 and 120 credibility (on the aboriginal and additional behindhand of the position) on the GBP/USD pair, and 40 and 80 credibility on the USD/JPY pair.

So all-embracing it wasn't too bad a week.

Bookmark and Share

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

Categories